- To serve food & beverage orders accordingly to the established service sequences and procedures.
- To provide high standard of quality and speedy service in the restaurant area.
- To ensure all guest occupied table area maintained to the appropriate standards of cleanliness.
- To set the server’s prep area and perform side duties as indicated by the supervisor.
- To bus and maintain all appropriate areas to the correct standards.
- To ensure that the food presentations are adhered according to the standard set by the property.
- To assist in opening and closing procedures established for the outlet including restocking of food, beverage, miscellaneous stock, etc.
- To have a thorough understanding and knowledge of all food, daily specials and beverage items in the menu.
- To answer all telephone calls and inquiries when necessary and take table reservations or to-go orders if necessary.
- To take effectively control the flow of guests in the restaurant ensuring maximum turnover.
- To ensure that the service station, counter, kitchen and restaurant areas as well as surrounding areas are kept clean and organized at all times.
- Continuously walk the restaurant to serve complementary drinks to the patrons and collect empty glasses and dishes.
- To monitor operating supplies and reduce spoilage and wastage.
- To assist in carrying out inventory of operating equipment as per schedule and assist with monthly par stock checks.
- To be present in the restaurant at all times during operational periods.
- To handle payments by cash and credit cards in accordance with the prescribed procedures.
- To be aware of those guests who are on a 'Complimentary' basis. To post promptly all complimentary charges after having ensured that the approver’s signature is legible and appropriate.