ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Work with the Players Club staff on a regular basis and reports to Director of Marketing and Director of Operations.
• Assist as needed to effectively coordinate and direct promotional activities to ensure a high level of guest engagement and satisfaction.
• Build relationships with players in ways that enhance customer loyalty and develop property’s business.
• Review and closely monitor daily player activity – coordinate with both the Director of Marketing and Assistant Marketing Manager on player database related items.
• Encourage new member acquisition in the Players Club.
• Engage new members/visitors to the property and provide them with information about the property, events, offerings, and entertainment.
• Assist in resolving issues and requests from players as needed and clearly communicate any relevant issues to appropriate department heads.
• Ensure brochures and informational pamphlets regarding the property are readily available.
• Retain VIP players and work to develop non-VIP players.
• Provide consistent, detailed reports to the appropriate parties on a daily basis to include overall feedback on daily/nightly events, top players/VIPs, and new member feedback.
• Compile and maintain relevant information for monthly reporting.
• Issue appropriate comps to eligible players and be able to justify any and all comps administered with the final approval of management.
• Regularly monitor levels of play across all player tier levels.
• Contact players whose play or visit frequency has decreased.
• Encourage incremental visitation.
• Forge lasting relationships with the property’s most valuable players.
• Focus on player development and encourage consistent carded play.
• Call or snail mail players – keep them informed on events and promotions, offer comp meals or incentives with appropriate levels of approval.
• Communicate player feedback - keep management team informed of complaints and compliments.
• Host drawings, promotions, and giveaways with energy and enthusiasm.
• Attend regularly scheduled departmental meetings and stay informed on all marketing related events and promotions throughout the property.
• Keep players informed on current and upcoming promotions and giveaways and seek feedback from current and new players.
• Ensure guest satisfaction in all areas and report concerns or other observations to management.
• Maintain a consistent, regular attendance record. Be prepared to work a variety of shifts, including nights, weekends, and holidays. Extended hours may also be necessary based on event types.
• Assist the Players Club with special projects, as needed or as assigned by Director of Marketing.
• Maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
• Perform various other duties as required by the Director of Marketing.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
• Knowledge of modern office practices, procedures, and equipment
• Knowledge of basic math – ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide by whole numbers and decimals
• Ability to interpret a range of data and equations
• Knowledge of public relations practices, promotions, and marketing in a customer service oriented environment
• Display strong written and oral communication skills and utilize proper grammar and punctuation.
• Demonstrate comfort when speaking on a microphone, especially in front of large groups
• Knowledge of computer utilization; including Microsoft Office – efficiency in Excel is a plus
• Ability to effectively communicate, both verbally and in writing
• Ability to interpret a variety of instructions
• Ability to handle difficult situations
• Walk and/or stand for at least 50% of shift time and up to 100% of shift time
• Activate, operate, or inspect computers, printers, microphones, and other modern office equipment
• Ascend and descend a ladder or step stool (and balance) for promotional event preparation
• Move, transport, and position equipment for events
• Communicate, convey, or express information to internal and external customers both verbally and in writing
• Stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl during event preparation and/or execution
• Be exposed to or work around smoky and/noisy atmosphere
We offer a competitive benefits package for full-time employees including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, PTO and sick time.