Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Works closely with Marketing Manager and Director of Marketing and prepares communication regularly for both Department and Executive Leadership.
• Builds relationships with media sales agents in order to be prepared to make purchases at the best price/value. Meet with vendors as needed.
• Adept at researching, understanding and using market research tools including demographics, media usage, ratings, reach, frequency and statistics.
• Monitor the purchased media to make sure that all advertising appears as agreed. Follow up with media sellers to settle accounts (credits).
• Responds to change in the departmental functions as dictated by the industry the company, or the property.
• Performs other special duties as requested from time-to-time by Executive Leadership.
• Has complete understanding of the property’s employee handbook and adheres to regulation contained within.
• Active awareness of property objectives and goals and performs all duties possible to accomplish said goals.
• Observe and ensure that property communications are relevant and accurate and
uphold the company’s brand standards.
• Maintain a pleasant and friendly demeanor.
• Ensure work area is kept clean and safe.
• High school diploma required; Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or Public Relations
• Experienced in media purchasing, communication and advertising.
• Must be a self-starter with strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Proficient computer skills, especially related to Microsoft Office Suite and FTP.
• Keen eye for detail and proofing.