Players Club Attendant
Job title: Players Club attendant
Place of work: Players Club
Scope and general purpose of job: To work on a rotation basis within the Players Club, ensuring maximum guest satisfaction, and adhering to the standard required by the Property.
Responsible to: Players Club Manager
- Punctuality: to report for duty 15 minutes before the commencement of the shift.
- Attendance: to maintain the correct level of attendance. Continuous absenteeism will not be tolerated as it affects colleagues and the whole operation.
- Appearance: to maintain a high standard of appearance and personal hygiene at all times in accordance with the procedures and the requirements of the company.
- Cooperation: to cooperate with staff, colleagues, and superiors at all times.
- Communication: to communicate constantly with Players Club Manager, other departmental staff, other supervisors, managers, and superiors with regard to matters arising on the floor.
- Security: to maintain close surveillance over the cage area in order to detect any irregularities of the equipment, patrons, or staff, and any potentially dangerous situations, and report such matters to security and management.
- To assist in floor duties when required.
- To have a complete understanding of the Property’s employee handbook and adhere to the regulations contained within.
- Attend to all guests who enter the property immediately, cordially, and with a smile.
- Register guests into the computer, promptly provide all necessary information to ensure guests' satisfaction, and direct guests to cash counter for payment of entry ticket.
- Advise Players Club Manager of any irregularity regarding registration system or customers.
- Update guest information into the computer whenever possible.
- Handle guest complaints whenever possible, or call Players Club Manager if required; note and inform management of all guest comments.
- Have excellent knowledge of all property services and amenities to be able to inform guests and effectively up-sell/cross sell.
- Keep informed of all functions in the property and pending activities in the department.
- Make sure that guest history information is obtained and forwarded for regular update.
- Ensure that brochures and information booklets regarding the property are available for the guests.
- Monitor and ensure that all Players Club areas are kept clean.
- Welcome the guests, ensure proper and quick registration, and help to familiarize them with all area of the property.
- Check Players Club area to make sure that the set-up is according to specified and correct standards.
- Up-sell other in-house amenities.
- Inform Managers of daily arrivals and V.I.P. lists that current day.
- Cooperate closely with other departments for matters relating to the operation of Players Club.
- Ensure that information for the maintenance of accurate guest history files are provided.
- To maintain a complete and update understanding of all aspects the Patrons’ Club rewards systems.
- Undertake limited technical duties under supervision.
- Ensure optimum operation and minimal down time by reporting any malfunctions to the supervisor.
- Must have a thorough knowledge of equipment operation.
- Responsible and accountable for all keys issued to him/her whilst on duty.
- Must not carry out major technical repairs.
- To ensure high standards of workmanship and enforce the procedures, rules, and policies of the department and the company.
- To train new receptionists in all procedures as required or directed by superiors.
To carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.